Since I was little, I
have dreamed of going to Japan. I blame my brother who forced me to
watch anime in the native language. Like many childhood interests, I
grew out of anime but I never grew out of liking Japanese.
So at twenty, two years
into a Japanese degree, I am heading to Japan, finally, finally. For
one year I will be an exchange student at Kyoto University.
This blog will be a
place to word vomit. I like to talk and like to ramble. But I want it
to be useful. I could not find much information from exchange
students at Kyoto University so I want to detail my experiences. From
accommodation to classes to the areas surrounding Kyoto University
itself.
I do not start classes
until October and will not be leaving for Japan until September. In
the mean time, I'll discuss my experience of the application process,
getting a visa and finding a flight.
Sarah.
konnichiwa bitches nice to see you on blogger
ReplyDelete